[AZORES-Genealogy] matches in DNA Family Finder - any list members?
Eliseu Pacheco da Silva
2015-05-12 21:37:47 UTC
Hi!

These are my matches in DNA Family Finder. If there are any list members I
would love to establish contact :).

Geraldo Assis Alves Costa

Rose Pacheco Ferreira

Alvin W Silva

Francisco Bezerra

Jo Ann Knower

Franklin Diniz

Laura Gelvin

Tina LaRae Amaral-Karnafel

Eddie Verri

MARIANA TORMINN SENNA

George Pacheco

George Coleman

Amaro Emidio Morais

Edward Charles Silveira

Barbara Schultz Flinner

stephanie chaloult

Fernando Paulo de Mello Barreto

John Rego

Christine Souza

Manuel Souza

Gail Souza Elizares

jose lares guia

L Costa

Leo Michael Cutcher

Rogerio Porto Breier

Flavio Serbim Filho

Stephen John Rapoza

Delores Martins

Nancy Lee Couto

Sandra Lynn Phillips

Susan Dawkins Patton

Burton Winnard

Rodolfo Guerrero

Tarcysio Lacerda de Melo Malheiros

Charles Steven Reback

Tamara Gulart-Stevens

Dan Grimmitt

Trevor Todd Costa

Lucia Maria Melo

William Thomas Cambra

Carina M Cournoyer

Jennifer Rae Furtado

Adriana Elizabeth Leal

Henrique da Silva Costa

cently rodriguez

A. Lipschitz

John David Thompson

Randy Faria

Lawrence George Alameda

Gertrude Jeraldine Joseph

William Lawrence Boyd

Lolinda Gertrude Jardin

Aroldo José Caldeira

Karen Miranda Gleason

Floyd Irving Streeter

Marsha Streeter

Javier Ordenes

Richard Greene

Ruth Martins e Silva

Colm McMahon

Ulla Maija Johanna Lundén

Mary Elsie Amaral

Mildred Elizabeth deCosta

William Bruce English

Eric Johnson

Elmira Pimentel Andrade Santos

Nathaniel P. Bloomfield

Alexandria Matthews

Paul Edward De Rinzy Dennis

Anne Elizabeth Richardson

Martin Stipp

Francis Augusto Araújo Medeiros Pereira

Vincent Henrique Duarte

Maurice Solis

George L. Diez

Drew A. Dennis

Elmer Mitchell Gravitt

Donna Lang Joyner

Larry D. Hopkins

Argelia Miro

Amy Mecsko

Silvia Campos

Marilyn T Banks

Fernando Oliveira Santana Júnior

Annie Tubbs

Sandra R HENNIGH

John Andrew Morrison

Hazel Corkern Gaudet

Jesus Mayor

Jerald Frank Hersey

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva

“Sharing is one of the most profitable human resources”

Researching Açores (São Miguel and Graciosa) and Alentejo

( <http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel> http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel
)
--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
Mary Bordi
2015-05-13 00:20:35 UTC
My mom and I match at least two people on your list. (Third and fourth to
fifth cousins.)

But we do not match you. :)

Mary
Post by Eliseu Pacheco da Silva
Hi!
These are my matches in DNA Family Finder. If there are any list members I
would love to establish contact J.
ttcostadc via Azores Genealogy
2015-05-13 13:18:28 UTC
Eliseu,

I believe we have made contact. I am the Trevor Costa on your list. I'd be happy to exchange any information with you. Also, you can see my GEDCOM, on FTDNA.

-Trevor (researching Furnas & Capelas, Sao Miguel)